Good Morning Loves! I thought I’d do a fun post today, sharing some of the things that are my favs and things that I simply can’t live without. I know we all have those things that just are ‘the necessities’ so here’s my go-to goods.
1. Chapstick/Lip Balm. This is one thing that I need with me at all times. I seriously can’t go without having some form of chapstick or lip balm with me. I probably (no exaggeration) have about 4 or more different types in my purse at any given time! I’m also a sucker for special ‘new flavors’ and will get the new ones, even if I have no need for anymore. I probably have about at least 4 or 5 unopened ones right now, and I could easily see myself buying more before I even use those. Eeek. Maybe it’s a problem of mine?! My current favs are Chapstick brand’s new flavors and Carmex brand’s vanilla and strawberry. I was all for eos, but lately I’ve been finding that I need to reapply…and reapply…and reapply. Not a fan of that.
Below are my “unopeneds”
2. My planner. I can’t go anywhere without this thing. It’s like my anchor. I don’t use my phone at all for keeping dates/marking appointments, etc. down…so my planner is my scheduler. I check this often before I accept invites or make appointments, just because I am very religious about writing things in here…even if it’s just something that’s coming up that I may want to do. (Plus, it’s so pretty, too! :P)
3. Mints/Candies. I am not a gum-chewer so I rarely ever chew gum. But, I love me some mints. I’m not a huge fan of the real ‘minty’ mints, but prefer the fruity ones. I do, however, make an exception for SPEARMINT ANYTHING because I absolutely love spearmint. But otherwise, it’s the fruity-tooty ones that I love!
4. My wallet. Obviously, this is with me at all times. But it is literally BURSTING. I have so much crammed in there that I’m surprised it still closes! I love this wallet though. Thank you, Target. 😉 They have such fun wallets there! This is my favorite wallet that I’ve had. It’s sturdy and durable, and while it’s compact it holds SO much!
5. A snack. Truth be told, I never go far without making sure I have a snack of some sort with me. Usually granola bars will do the trick. If I’m going to be out and about or away from home for a long period of time, I usually make sure I’ve got something to nibble on while I’m gone.
6. My phone. I think this is probably true of most everyone, so I don’t need to elaborate on why I need/want my phone with me. 🙂
That’s about it as far as things that I always need to make sure I have with me. The necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife….(yep, I really just did that!) 😛
Have a great day and Happy Tuesday!!